I see there is a need for support groups and I am often asked the question
"Why isn't there a support group in my area?"
Starting your own support group is rewarding allowing you and others who are in the same boat share experiences.
Location for your meet-ups can be anywhere depending on your needs and what you would like to do in your group e.g. a walk in the park, morning tea, lunch, picnic, community halls etc. They can be run once a year or as often or as little as you like.
The benefit of a support group is learning from those living with Meniere’s Disease. It’s about supporting each other in so many ways:
· Helps with feeling lonely or isolated
· Getting information about resources that are available
· Learning from others about treatment and management of the disease
· Staying motivated to manage on day to day basis
· Can help improve your coping skills
· Making friends
It doesn’t matter where you live in Australia, if you would like to be part of a support group in your area please feel free to contact me for support and see what we can do to set a group up.
Contact Anne: email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Anne Elias - All Rights Reserved.